Agricultural financing is designed to help farmers achieve better results through the provision of agricultural loans. Loan size is between ₦30,000- ₦1,000,000
In 2016, LAPO MfB won the Best Microfinance Bank in Agricultural Financing under the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme for the year 2015 by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
- Facility range: N50,000 (minimum) to N500,000 (maximum)
- Methodology: Individual, group and corporate
- Duration: 1-12 months
- Grace period: 30-60 days
- Prospective clients must be practicing farmers with verifiable evidence of existing farm investments.
- No collateral
- Provides capital for farming activities
- Flexible repayment structure
- Low interest rate
- Expert financial advice available
- Duly completed application form
- 2 guarantors
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver's license, voter's card or international passport)
You may also be interested in:
Big businesses require big loans. The LAPO Microfinance Bank “SME Loan” is a credit product designed specifically to support Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) operators in Nigeria.
Loans provided to enhance the quality of education. It supports parents to meet education expenses for the children and owners of educational institutions to enhance their facilities.
Premium customer support
Enjoy the personalized service you need at LAPO Microfinance Bank, including long-term business financial planning and extended-hours access to our specialized business service team.
- One combined monthly statement for all of your business accounts
- Extended-hours access to our specialized business service team