LAPO Public Sector Personal Loan is a product that offers personal loans through Payroll Lending to Civil Servants at the State and Federal levels. PSPL is deduction-based, as repayments due to LAPO MfB are deducted at source before salary payments are made to obligors.
No personal Guarantor is required for this loan, however, with the acquisition of LAPO’s PS Salary Access Deduction Code, we are guaranteed of the monthly repayment as it is deducted at source.
- Facility range: NGN 20,000 - 3,000,000
- Methodology: Individual
- Duration: 1- 12 Months
- No personal Guarantor is required for this loan
- Client must be a Civil Servant under State or Federal Government establishment
- No collateral
- No Bank Account opening required. It is a Payroll Lending.
- Training on basic financial management, business planning and customer relations
- Flexible repayment structure
- Interest: Interest Rate: 2.95% Flat Monthly
- Quick loan in 6 hours
- Duly completed application form
- Client must have at least two years left in public service.
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Last three months’ pay slip
- Last three months bank statement
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver's license, voter's card or international passport)
You may also be interested in:
Big businesses require big loans. The LAPO Microfinance Bank “SME Loan” is a credit product designed specifically to support Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) operators in Nigeria.
Agriculture is the mainstay of any economy and is fundamental to the socio-economic development of any nation.
Premium customer support
Enjoy the personalized service you need at LAPO Microfinance Bank, including long-term business financial planning and extended-hours access to our specialized business service team.
- One combined monthly statement for all of your business accounts
- Extended-hours access to our specialized business service team