Big business requires big funding.
Big businesses require big loans. The LAPO Microfinance Bank “SME Loan” is a credit product designed specifically to support Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) operators in Nigeria.
Irrespective of the sector your enterprise is operating, LAPO MfB is willing to support you with a credit facility up to N5,000,000 to expand the enterprise. At an affordable interest rate, Nigerian SMEs can now maximize their potentials with the SME Loan for the expansion of their businesses.
- Facility amount up to N5,000,000
- Methodology: Individual
- Duration: 12 months
- No collateral
- Access to funds for business expansion
- Flexible repayment structure
- Training on basic financial management, business planning and customer relations
- Expert financial advice available
- Loan application letter
- Duly completed application form
- 2 guarantors
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver's license, voter's card or international passport)
- Current utility bill
- 4 recent passport-size photographs
You may also be interested in:
This loan product is designed to operate on a group (union) methodology. A union is a self-selected group of people who access loans individually, but have group guarantees. Regular Loan is created to help meet the working capital needs of clients that run small businesses. .
Agriculture is the mainstay of any economy and is fundamental to the socio-economic development of any nation.
Premium customer support
Enjoy the personalized service you need at LAPO Microfinance Bank, including long-term business financial planning and extended-hours access to our specialized business service team.
- One combined monthly statement for all of your business accounts
- Extended-hours access to our specialized business service team